Dinner by the beach - HatMem


Project: Dinner by the beach
Idea: hatmem.com
Special thanks to +Donudes Photography Thailand Samui Wedding Photographer  for your support!



Baby palm for the dusty green colour and bursting texture

We found some perfectly golden dry branches from the previous afternoon walk. My idea was to make a buttonhole and a bouquet out of it.
The wind makes the flower look sad. Most of the times when I mention bad weather, it is about the winds, not the RRRRR-word!!!
Buttonhole.
"Oh I've just got transplanted here because there was no more space on the table."
Every time I stand before a beautiful beach, its waves seem to whisper to me: If you choose the simple things and find joy in nature’s simple treasures, life and living need not be so hard. 
 The whole set-up is inspired by Boho/Beach smooth and chic concept so I am trying to avoid the outstanding folk and knife's metal look. Voila the candle holder comes to suit the cutlery. 
What we need is couple models.
I accidentally broke a glass.



It takes less than one hour to get this look. But it took me a few days to sketch the ideas, look for the locations, gather all the stuffs and get it done.

How weddings are made?


Long story short: We have spare afternoons and decide to gather up and do something spontaneous. This is how our playground looks like sometimes. Who needs a sip of wine? 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến